First call for papers
We are pleased to invited of you to be an active participant of the IX International Congress of Body Oriented Psychotherapy, and not only contribute to the success of the congress, but being part of the development of our work: The congress is designed to be a platform for the interchange of information and knowledge, a place for met with colleagues and other experts with an approach, or conception of the work with the body that may nurture our discipline. If you want to be part of the program of the congress, send your proposal covering the standard.
The invitation is open to psychotherapists, researchers and other professionals working in the field of body oriented psychotherapy. The fields to be covered are the following:
- All fields are mandatories.
- The proposal must be written in Spanish or English.
- The proposal title and abstract must be written in Spanish or English.
- Title: maximum length is 20 words.
- Palabras claves: máximo 5.
- Abstract: up to 200 words.
- Keywords: maximum of 5.
- The candidate’s CV of maximum 120 words is mandatory.
- If submitting for workshop the maximum number of participants must be included.
- Abstracts will be printed out in spanish and english.
- The abstract will be included in the program only if the presenter pays a participation fee by august 15th 2017.
- Workshops selection will consider the diversity of modalities.
Format of participation
- 20 minutes + 10 minutes discussion.
- Clinic case; scientific proposal (either a qualitative or a quantitative approach); professional reflection.
Investigation (qualitative or quantitative) or professional paper.
- The standard + objectives, method, results, conclusions, and bibliography.
- Author’s presence required on Friday 3th of November from 12.30 am to 2.00 pm.
- Poster’s size: Height 120cm x width 80cm.
- 2h 30 minutes
- The standard + objectives, workshop content, expectations from the participants, maximum number of participants; technical needs (projector, cushions, blackboard, speakers, etc.)
For further details on submission, do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com